Winter Weather Procedures
During winter storms and/or travel advisories, lessons that were scheduled to be held in our studios will be held online. At your scheduled lesson time just login to your account and from the “Dashboard” click on Video Lesson Room…you will find your teacher there!
How do I find out if my lesson will be held online?
- Call the MLC office at 203-748-1444. If the studio is closed our voicemail will indicate that in-studio lessons will be taught online. Our office staff will also be working remotely and able to answer your questions.
- Check our website www.musiclearningcenter.org If the studio is closed a scrolling “banner” at the top of the page will indicate that in-studio lessons will be taught online.
- Please note that Public and Private School closings and delays do not affect MLC’s schedule. We will make our own determination based upon conditions and forecasts for the afternoon of the day in question.
When does MLC make the decision to move lessons online?
- Weekdays: A decision to move lessons online is made by 1:00pm.
- Saturdays: A decision to move lessons online is made by 8:00am.